Running Courses Workshop
Running Workshops and Courses
11th/12th October 2014
Are you new to running workshops or courses and know your subject really well?
- How good are you at teaching it?
- Are you organised & well-planned?
- Do you have people skills, clear communication?
- Can you deal with with different learning abilities?
- Do you have good notes and handouts?
- Good time management?
- Are you covered legally?
- Have you done your Risk Assessments?
- Do you evaluate your course?
The list goes on… my experience is that a lot of people lack the above skills to run a successful and meaningful workshop or course and yet they are so talented in their subject.
If you would like to learn how to deliver a successful and valued workshop or course that gets you remembered and recommended, let me help you. As a qualified teacher/trainer, I have run many successful workshops all over the UK.
Weekend Workshop: Saturday/Sunday 11th/12th October, 10.30am – 4.30pm, in Glastonbury
Special Investment Price: £160. A deposit of £60 secures you a place
Contact Georgina for more information.