Are you looking for a celebrant to conduct your ceremony? I am dedicated to providing professional and affordable ceremonies of the best possible quality for families and couples. I offer packages to suit all ceremony requirements and I am trained as a celebrant to the highest standards. The ceremonies I offer include:
- a celebration of your wedding
- the renewal of your vows
- commitment ceremonies
- a celebration of your civil partnership
- naming ceremonies
Wedding Celebration Ceremony
Have the Wedding Celebration that you really want!
These ceremonies don’t replace your legal formalities, but are designed to be a perfect solution to many dilemmas. If you can say “yes” to any of these situations, the Wedding Celebration Ceremony is for you!
- You want to get married abroad but also want to share your wedding celebration with friends and family when you return
- You want your wedding in a particular venue that isn’t licensed for marriages
- You want religious or cultural traditions, which aren’t allowed at a Register Office or in a religious ceremony
- You want to include spiritual, religious or symbolic elements with special meaning to you
- You want your evening guests to be able to attend a ceremony as well
It is a ceremony that you design with my help, conducted in front of all your family and friends, in any location that you choose.
These ceremonies are open to couples of any gender.
Your Naming Ceremony
Every Baby Naming Ceremony is unique and offers the flexibility to meet the individual needs and wishes of the family.
Your Baby Naming Ceremony can be specially created using your own selection of words, poems and readings, either from the wide selection I can provide, or from other sources. During the ceremony a special commemorative certificate is signed and presented.
There are many ways to make your child’s ceremony a very personal, meaningful and unique event for all those involved.
Renewal Of Marriage Vows
The Renewal of Marriage Vows Ceremony is for any married couple wishing to celebrate or renew their marriage vows in a unique and personal ceremony that says just what you want it to.
Often, these ceremonies are arranged with a special wedding anniversary in mind, such as the tenth, twenty-fifth or even golden, but the ceremonies are just as appropriate at any stage of your marriage.
A Renewal of Marriage Vows Ceremony is sometimes a celebration of overcoming a serious illness or particularly difficult time in a marriage.
Renewing your marriage vows is as individual as you are, as you create the ceremony from the choices I can send you.
A Commitment Ceremony is a meaningful and dignified ceremony for any adult couple who wish to make a public declaration of their life-long commitment and love for each other.
The occasion can be shared with family and friends, or the ceremony can be held privately without guests.
The important thing about a Commitment Ceremony is that it does NOT have any legal implications and does not involve you in any legal rights or responsibilities
Civil Partnership Celebration & Renewal of Civil Partnership Ceremonies
Civil Partnership Celebration Ceremony
You may have thought that you have to hold your ceremony at a Register office, but although you must complete your legal formalities through the registration service, you can hold a ceremony afterwards, wherever you wish! The ceremony that I can provide doesn’t replace your legal formalities, rather, it enhances the whole event for you both.
I am confident that I can offer you the most comprehensive choice of ceremony content so that the ceremony will be exactly as you want it to be.
Renewal of Civil Partnership Vows
I am pleased that many couples have decided to renew the vows that they made at their Civil Partnership Ceremony and I have a tailor-made Bespoke Ceremony for doing exactly this! The fee for this ceremony is exactly the same as my Civil Partnership Celebration Ceremonies and works in exactly the same way.
Have the Ceremony that you really want!
I am a professional celebrant and will conduct your ceremony at a time and place to fit with your needs; you may prefer to share your ceremony with friends and family after the legal formalities, maybe the following day, week or even after a month! The venue is entirely up to you and you may already have a particular place in mind. You may be thinking of a venue that is a little unusual such as a castle, a boat or your own home. Whatever your choice I can help.
Reasons to consider arranging your Ceremony with us:
- You want the ceremony outside, maybe in a marquee
- You want to involve many more guests than can be accommodated in the register office
- You want the ceremony at a venue of your choice, which may be a venue that is not licensed for Civil Partnership
- You want the ceremony at a private home or garden
- You want religious or cultural traditions, that registrars aren’t allowed to include
- You want to include spiritual, religious or symbolic elements with special meaning for you
- You want your evening guests to be able to attend a ceremony
- You want a member of your family or a special friend to conduct your ceremony
*All costs are for ceremonies conducted with in a radius of 5 miles of Glastonbury. Other venues will be charged a surcharge for travelling or any overnight acommodation.